Tuesday, May 3, 2011

NOLA, I LOVE YOU!

As many of you know I love being in New Orleans because of the combination of being a place that is both homely and comfortable full of culture and history and also a place of excitement and fun.  I recently took a boat ride on the Mississippi River which was very nice.

Everytime I visit here I feel good.  I have met some great people here and always feel welcomed.  Even if someone did give me the finger today driving and my hot Russian temper almost got the best of me. ;-)

I love going out to eat here and walking around.  I know they say you can blend in and be part of the crowd in NYC but here you can be anyone and fit right in and be accepted.  I am going to start posting pics soon so keep a lookout.  Yes, some will be pics of me and some of the places I visit.  Starting right here in NOLA.

A little secret of mine when I am here,  I have a very dear friend/client that shows me around and introduces me to new places to eat and see whenever I am in town.

One of my favorite ways to finish the day here is going to Cafe Dumond , I love the Chicory coffee, and eating beignets everytime after dinner.